With the maiden flight on November 22, 2013, this is the newest and one of the finest Seawinds yet produced.
The complete photo history of construction, including final construction and the maiden flight, can be seen (and viewed as a slide show) in the photo gallery link at the top or bottom of this page.
SEAWIND N66SW FEATURES
- It is brand new. Professionally built with assistance from Planemakers builder center.
- With a dry weight of 2678 lbs, it is one of the lightest Seawinds produced.
- The finish is DuPont Aviation Imron in “Cool Vanilla.
- The interior upholstery is basic and fully functional.
- The panel is simple, ergonomic, and reliable.
- Build cost was $439,000.